Thursday, July 2, 2009

Something to Celebrate

My favorite mother in love & brother in love are coming to see us for the weekend! Its so nice to have families that will drive or fly the distance to spend time with us! We are blessed!

Mama Carter and Cam are hitting the road this morning and will hopefully be here by 6pm or so...and they are bringing a sweet little package with them--My April! Many of you probably already know who that is, but for those who don't...

April is one of the girls in Bryan that I mentored while I was in college. She got really plugged into the church while I was there and it has been cool to watch her continue to grow in Christ, while being shepherded by the body of believers. She has been begging for a visit, and Cam & Mama Carter graciously said they would bring her w/ them!

Ben and I are so excited for a weekend w/ our family and with this special girl, who is like family.


No comments: