Friday, July 24, 2009

Cafe Carter

lello ariete cafe prestige coffeemaker



I just couldn't resist posting about my new favorite toy! It was an early birthday present from my parents. I think I feel the same way a boy does when he is playing with his new Wii or big screen tv...very giddy and curious, I just can't stop playing with it!

I have been making lattes and americanos, iced drinks and more for the past couple of days...the carters are definitely running on a caffeine high this week.

So for those in the area, you will have to come over and taste the fruit of my barista skills :)

Hopefully this new little toy will keep us from going to Starbucks too often!

2 comments:

Kyndall said...

oh I want to be there to stop by for the a delicious latte!!!

(I can't see the picture)

Amanda and Andrew LeJeune said...

are you trying to give me another reason to come visit you? haha. Love it. Those are so fun.