Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Our Trip to Atlanta



On the road!




arriving....





FACT: Atlanta has geese in their mall parking lots





My first trip EVER to IKEA!! Its probably a good thing we don't have one, because we LOVE it!



Posted by Picasa

We ate lunch at IKEA. Ben had sweedish meatballs and my meal was $1.99!!



We went to a two story starbucks ( I was excited) and went to Piedmont Park, the city's central park.




Our hotel room & Ben at Piedmont Park



Downtown Atlanta, with the Centenial Olymic Park



The Coca-Cola Museum & a roof with plants growing on it (Way to go ATL- you're so green)


The CNN headquarters, downtown. Ben was most impressed by the Cartoon Network shop & the Hummer (that's my man :) )





We had a lot of fun, Ben was soo sweet to surprise me with this trip. It was really refreshing for us as a couple.

We tried to go to the Passion City Church while we were there, but they have services on Sunday evenings so we couldn't make it, hopefully next time!


Ben is now off to work and already is neck deep in training, but is doing well and will soon be in the books, studying hard.

I am sewing like crazy, making purses for people and trying to get us organized (which is a challenge for me--definitely not my gifting)


2 comments:

Amanda and Andrew LeJeune said...

Ashely I can't see the pictures after the geese. I don't know if its me or if it's something wrong with the pictures themselves, but I wanted to let you know and I want to see them too :D Happy sewing and organizing!

Laura said...

Me either...I want the pictures! Especially of your Ikea visit! That's an historic day!