Thursday, May 7, 2009

Change is here!

While most people are finishing up school for the year, Ben is just about to start!

We just found out today that his next phase of training will begin on Monday (they like to give us advanced notice out here).

We have been preparing ourselves for the probability of him starting around this time, so we are not too taken aback.

The downside is that I loose my buddy during the day time, and the extended honeymoon is over (in the sense of vacationing).

But, we are both excited for him to start learning his job and to get underway in training. He has a squadron and everything now so we are officially in!

We think he will probably train all through summer and possibly will get a break sometime after that.

So, no summer break for the Carters this year--but we raked up a pretty nice Spring break to make up for it :)

We are hoping to spend his last free weekday, tomorrow, at the beach, relaxing! God has definitely been good to us in this time and we are thankful for this season of rest, and are looking forward to what He has in store for us during this next season.

I am also asking the Lord about what I should do with my time while Ben is training so much, so I would love for you to pray with me on that subject also. :)

Thanks!


No comments: