Thursday, May 21, 2009

good music. free music.


Just a quick plug...


Kari Jobe has a new album out. Actually, I am not exactly sure how new it is, but she looks really different and the songs are very different, so to me its new! Its definitely a more "upbeat" cd, but still worshipful and very fun. And her revelation song & i think no sweeter name are also on it, both great songs!

AND

For any of you coldplay fans out there, you can go to the site below and download a FREE album from them. I haven't done it yet, so I don't know whether its worth it, or if there is anything yucky in it, but here's the link:



enjoy :)

6 comments:

Kyndall said...

Ah yay! I love this Kari Jobe cd. Keith bought it and has let me borrow it. I've had if for like 2 months now and listened to it at least 5 days out of the week. Ha :) It is fairly new. It came out back in February I believe. I absolutely love the last song on there.

Love you and miss you :)

Holly said...

Yes -- I agree. I listen to it all the time!

I came across it one day at Mardel and it was on sale for $5 -- probably the best $5 I have spent this year! I didn't know what awesomeness I was getting myself into. :)

I love number one, "I'm Singing." You're making me want to go listen to it now. :)

Brooke said...

ashley...thanks for the coldplay link! i downloaded the album and it is bug-free, awesomeness :)

i love that picture of you and ben, btw.

The Carters said...

yay! glad the link worked :)

love free stuff!

and on kari jobe--I love I'm Singing!

Kyndall said...

Ash - Check out my facebook picture and status

:)

Candace and Justin said...

the Kari Jobe CD is new =)We got to see her worship lead at Gateway (her church) in Southlake, TX.