Saturday, January 31, 2009

*special note*

                                                                    
Everyone please notice and applaud my mom, mama Rhonda- to the left of this post she is now listed as a follower of this blog!  yay maaam!  She was even tech savvy enough to load a pretty picture of herself onto her profile!  And doesn't she look pretty :)

Now don't get to excited- she hasn't started her own blog yet, you can't follow her, but at least now she has overcome her frustration of not being able to comment on our blog and can contribute her fun-loving opinions and exclamations :)


6 comments:

Laura said...

yay mamma rhonda!!!

Rhonda said...

Oh I'm so honored! I screamed to know I was headliner! Thanks for the technically saavy comments. I really liked that. I just might do a blog!! You never know.

Oh by the way thanks Justin and Laura for your sweet cheers~!! Loved it.

Tobin and Erin said...

Aw, Ashley, she looks like you! I mean, you look like her...

It was good to talk to you today! We'll have to get together sometime. The brunch should be fun, see you then!

Kyndall said...

Yes! Mama Rhonda. Everyone loves mama Rhonda :) haha. I can so hear her screaming when she saw her picture on your blog :)

Kyndall said...

Rhonda, you inspired me to upload a picture :)

The Carters said...

hehe yay for kyndall! good pic girl ;)