Sunday, February 1, 2009

this is a tribute

                                                        
to mr. Mark Austin Norville, who likes to call himself MAN.  He is my brother and because he wanted to get a picture of himself posted on our blog, and a little blurb written about him, he too made up a blogger profile and became one of my "followers".  

I love my little MAN and every thing about him makes me smile and laugh.  Sometimes he's ridiculous, but most of the time he is just funny! I am very proud of him and I miss being near to him geographically so he better come visit me for SB09!!  (seriously, austin).

well anyway, we love you austin.

and for all those of you who aren't my brother austin, but are thinking, hey i'd like to know who he is, you can read austin's new blog here.

i think my mom and i might be the only ones who read it and i am pretty sure the one post he has on it now might be his first and last.  

but here's to austin's 10 sentences of fame on the Carter blog :)


No comments: