Tuesday, January 27, 2009

photography genius


We took Esther to our beach one day when she was here, and of course brought the camera a long to document this exciting event.  

Somehow ended up being the photographer and with my lack of knowledge in this area, managed to set the camera to some really funky setting.  I thought that I broke the camera and couldn't figure out why everything was purple-- 

Although, I was later able to restore it, our documentation of the beach with Esther is very purple.  enjoy.  



                                                          b has fun glasses :)



2 comments:

Kyndall said...

Ben, your glasses look good! even in this beautiful shade of purple created by whoever this professional photographer was. Man, they are talented. ;)

Whitney said...

I found your blog! Thanks for meeting for coffee. It was so great to chat and get to know each other better. See you later tonight!