Tuesday, March 29, 2011

mini road trip

We took a little mini road trip to the city yesterday. The real intent was to pick up a friend from the airport, but of course we couldn't pass up a chance to enjoy the city! We left early & found our way to the the best shopping center EVER.


If you know me at all, you know that getting to visit the shop pictured above made the trip for me :) We LOOOVED the area, it was the most unique set up of shops and restaurants I have ever seen. We will definitely be back for more soon!

Tomorrow I will be back with another DIY-wardrobe part deux.

Annnd how do you feel about a fabric giveaway? I am thinking it's about that time ;) Stay tuned....

2 comments:

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

i loove anthropolgie! im excited about the DIY :) xoxo jcd:: enter to win my jewelry giveaway !!

Victoria said...

I think a fabric giveaway would be sweet!!!

Love,
Victoria

www.victoriasgirlygirlcorner.blogspot.com