Wednesday, March 24, 2010

In the Market..


We are in the market for some new coffee. I'd like something reasonably priced, tasty, and whole bean.

I have been trying a lot of different varieties at our local grocery store, but nothing has stuck with me yet. Ben and I just can't seem to get over HEB's Cafe Ole brand, especially their Hill Country brand. Maybe its just because we miss TX. Or maybe its just that good, I don't know. But anyway, its definitely not the most convenient fix.

So, for all the coffee lovers out there who are happy with their coffee, I need your advice:


What are you drinking?






*Sidenote for those interested... other than keeping up our coffee addiction, Ben and I are just hanging out for the time being. He goes to work every day from 7:30 to 3:30 and does a wide variety of office work for the guys in charge. He has done everything from financial paperwork to running errands in Destin. We are still waiting for word on what his permanent career will be. We are looking (hoping, really) for news of that to come in the next couple of weeks--and the joyful news should arrive on a Wednesday, because apparently that is when those decisions are made, so we will see. His new career could probably send us just about anywhere, so it will be interesting to see where we end up!
As for me, I am still volunteering at the elementary school & tutoring. It is a joy, and I always come home with some really funny 1st grader stories to entertain Ben :) I am continuing to sew sew sew in my free time & am enjoying that creative outlet.


4 comments:

Whitney said...

I'm embarrassed to say it, but Dunkin Donuts (original) puts out a really good whole bean, cheap coffee, haha. It certainly doesn't compare to the Baltimore Coffee we miss so much! Great seeing you this weekend!

Rebekah said...

I also love some dunkin. I am not sure if it comes in whole bean, because I myself buy it pre-ground.

I love all the stuff you are making...it is beautiful!

Kelley said...

Dunkin Donuts!!!

I love the Hazelnut flavor, but like Rebekah I dont buy whole bean so I dont know if it comes that way.

Anonymous said...

Wow, unanimous dunkin'...impressive.

I am going to have to give the hazelnut a try! I'll be ok w/ out my whole bean :)

Thanks guys!