Friday, March 12, 2010

Mini Cheesecakes


I wanted to share a recipe with you guys that I absolutely love. Four reasons that I love this recipe: 1. Its super simple 2. Tastes incredibly yummy 3. It makes for such a pretty presentation 4. I have an obsession with miniature things. Its true, I love mini bowls, mini purses, mini people, and the list goes on...just about the only miniature thing I don't like are mini skirts.

But anyway, this is a great recipe, takes all of 30 minutes to prep & bake and people love it!


Mini Cheesecakes

1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
1/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup butter, melted
3 8oz. pkgs cream cheese, reduced fat, softened
14 oz. sweetened condensed milk
3 eggs
2 tsp. vanilla
muffin cups

Preheat oven to 300* F. In small bowl, combine: graham crackers, sugar & butter until butter is evenly distributed in the crumbs. Place ~24 muffin cups in 2 muffin pans, pack 1-2 TBSP graham cracker mix into each cup.
In a larger bowl, beat cream cheese & condensed milk until smooth. Add eggs and vanilla, until well mixed. Distribute batter into the 24 muffin cups and bake for 20 minutes.

Remove from oven, and let cool. Refrigerate.

Top with fruit topping before serving. I sauteed 2 cups blueberries, with 1-2 TBSP of honey & lemon juice until a nice sauce formed around the warmed blueberries.



Enjoy :)

1 comment:

Tobin and Erin said...

Miniature shoes are what get me. I think our future kiddos are going to have a pair of shoes for every outfit...and definitely some tiny Nike shocks! :)