Thursday, August 13, 2009

where dreams come true

So this is fun...


Ben has a cross-country flight this weekend to Orlando. His instructor is leaving him all by his lonesome once they get to Orlando b/c he has some other things to take care of, so we decided it would be fun for me to drive down and meet Ben for the weekend.

We will probably rest & tour Downtown Disney on Friday

and then hit Magic Kingdom all day Saturday!

It will be a short trip, so we will head back to P'cola on Sunday, him flying and me driving, but how fun to go to Disney world!! We are calling it my birthday celebration, since we won't really have time on Monday to do anything for it!

Sounds like a good bday gift to me...thank you flight training!

And of course, Ben has never been to Disney World before so he is about to live yet another childhood dream (the first one was getting to see GI JOE the movie). awww, my kid at heart :)

I'm sure we will have pictures to tell the story soon!

3 comments:

-Erin said...

That sounds so exciting! Have you heard about the ticket prices for memebers of the military? It is free for Active Duty and $99 for a 5 day pass for friends and family. I'm not sure what it is for only the weekend but you might look into it before you leave if you haven't already!

Tobin and Erin said...

Awwweeesome! Have so much fun on your birthday celebration! I think Ben will LOVE his first visit to Disney World; I had never been either until the military gave us those great tickets!

Let us know how it went!

Rachel said...

Sounds like fun! You guys are getting to do so many out-of-the-ordinary things, and I know the Lord has much more in store for you! Hope you guys have a blessed weekend!!

Rachel