Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Howdy! (This is B...) So this is my first attempt at blogging of my own free-will. I had to do I it a couple of times at A&M for business classes. This time, however, I just wanted to tell you all about our Christmas adventures, because when you get married and move accross the country in the same summer, the dynamics of Christmas change dramatically.

Ashley and I had our first Christmass together this past Saturday in Pensacola. Ashley got me some pretty cool stuff. Then on Sunday morning we packed up for the long drive to Texas. We spent Sunday night in Houston with my family before waking up and driving to San Antonio to see her family. Last night we had dinner at the Norville household and my Dad and his parents drove down from Marble Falls to join us...and we're not even half-way done with Christmas stuff yet.

And by the way. My wife is amazing. She is the best helper I have ever met. She is encouraging and joyful. She is my best friend. And she is Hott!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ashley!!!! This is Christen Walker...now Christen DeBerry! Ashley Miller told me you are living in Pensacola and I just wanted to tell you and Eric and I are about to move to Pensacola so I would love to chat with you! We are stationed at Quantico, VA right now but are heading to Pensacola for flight school...if you remember I married a Marine pilot in training! I am so blessed to read your blog...oh and Ben...I can't wait to meet you! You must be something if you caught the beautiful Ashley N.!!!!!

Kyndall said...

Haha! Ben. You crack me up. I am laughing out loud. (In regards to your wife comments. particularly the very last one) It's funny b/c I can hear you saying it to her. Well, sounds like ya'll are already busy busy. Can't wait to see ya'll next week! :)

Brooke said...

this is hysterical! Merry Christmas :)