Friday, April 1, 2011

Strawberry Swing Indie Craft Fair




Guess who's the newest vendor for the Kansas City Indie Craft Fair?


THIS GIRL! ;)


I'm sooo excited about this fair, there are going to be SO many great vendors there, like this lady, who I had the pleasure of meeting in person last night!

Sandy a la Mode



Coming July 2011 to the Greater Kansas City Area.  If you're in the area-- SAVE THE DATE!  You gotta be there ;) For more info check them out at: http://strawberryswingcraftfair.blogspot.com


3 comments:

Sandy a la Mode said...

woohoo!! :) it was SO great meeting you last night! you are a doll!! can't wait to see you later this month AND in july! :)

Lori said...

Aw awesome! I LOVE blogger meet-ups! I'm so jealous and wish I were in the area to go! Have fun and I can't wait to see pictures! :-)

Heather said...

yay for indie fairs!