Tuesday, April 19, 2011

bob {update}


Hey guys! It's me Bob, back for a little update. See these pictures? Thats not snow you see on the ground. Its getting a lot warmer over here & you know what that means--I'm losing my hair!  Mom says I shed A LOT.  She brushes me outside about every day.  Mom & dad can't believe the amount of hair they brush off me daily, so they took some pictures of me to prove it.  


Mom & I got to watch a little baby the other day.  I did a real good job babysitting, Mom said so.  I kept wanting to kiss him, but Mom didn't think that was a good idea.
So I just sat here and watched Mom hold him, while he made little noises & wiggled his little feet.
  It was so much fun.



Thats most of what I've been up to, other than the usual romping, eating & taking walks with Mom.
Life is good. ;)

2 comments:

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

This is the cutest post ever! What an adorable dog!

Kel said...

he is soo adorable! I love that he was just sitting there watching haha!