Tuesday, April 12, 2011

not a lot to say...

Original Acrylic Painting on 6x6 "Cutie" Canvas--Sew Cute.
credit
Our days are quiet around here at the moment.  The hum of the sewing machine & the breeze coming through in the window is the bulk of what I hear throughout the day, and it is good, but doesn't leave much to be said.


I thought I'd direct you to my friend, Heather's blog today where she writes about the experiences of she & her family in Haiti & the ministry they do with Heartline (a cause I absolutely love & get to support with my business).  She wrote a really moving post this morning, that you can read here.


Hope you have a lovely day!  Oh & don't forget, you still have one more day to enter to win 2 yards of fabric from My Little Sunshine!  Enter to win, here.

No comments: