Monday, August 16, 2010

pre-birthday celebrations in junction


Ben and I got to meet my parents in Junction, TX this weekend for a little pre-birthday celebration.

After eating lunch together, Mom & Dad took us to eat birthday cake on the lake.

Said cake being Angel Food cake with berries and heaps of whipped cream, of course.
  Can't go wrong with lots of whipped cream ;)
yummy birthday cake

me and my daddy :)


me & the hubs


mom, ben & me with a view of the pretty lake


Its soo exciting to be close enough to family for quick day trips!   
We also got to see Ben's grandparents, and my grandparents-in-love, Jim & Ida this weekend.  We tried out one of the many delicious Mexican food restaurants in San Angelo with them, and took a trip to the San Angelo Museum of Fine Arts.  It was fun to explore some new things in San Angelo with them--we packed in a pretty good day's tour into all of four hours.

1 comment:

The Allen's said...

i love how you guys are such adventurous explorers. you truly make the most of wherever God plants you, it's inspiring to me!