Thursday, December 10, 2009

Christmas Music

Favorite Christmas Music this year:

Vince Guaraldi Trio: A Charlie Brown Christmas.

We actually got this CD at Starbucks last Christmas in their clearance section. Its a wonderful classic and something we never get tired of listening to.
AND...
Our very favorite Christmas cd, is Andrew Peterson's Behold the Lamb of God. Our church back in College Station put on a Christmas Play using the music from this cd, to tell the story of Christ. I have been hooked ever since! Its an awesome worship cd, that you can honestly listen to year around, but in the Christmas season it is a great one to have, as it focuses on the birth of Christ!




1 comment:

Kyndall said...

My new favorite Christmas song is by Jon Thurlow, Child Like This. It is worshipful and exalts Christ! I don't know if it is meant to be a Christmas song, but I think it fits perfectly during this season of celebrating our coming Messiah. The cd is "Songs about Jesus" and it is from IHOP. I love it. When I got it in March I listened to it like nonstop. I just pulled it out again to enjoy :)