Tuesday, September 2, 2014

this post...

 
 
is pretty much just a handful (ok, a really big handful) of my favorite photos from our impromptu photo session yesterday.  We took advantage of the long weekend to get outside and snap a few photos of the kids. They are growing too fast (7 and 27 months!) and I have been neglecting my camera for far too long. It's only taken me 6 months since our move to dust off the camera and take a few good pictures of my kiddos. Late afternoon mood swings were kicking in and naptime was beckoning for the littler one so I was actually surprised to find a few good photos on my card (you know, I only took 100)!
 
Here are my favorites...mostly for the grandparents & my own enjoyment, but feel free to browse!
 
 










 
 
I love these two.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love those two precious baby boys!!! The shots you took turned out sooo good. Proud Lollie

Unknown said...

Soooo adorable. U have one Lawler /Norville lookalike and one Carter what more could u ask for.lol