Monday, September 17, 2012

Upcycled :: Fall Wreath


I was so excited to get my fall wreath up today! We've had such great weather lately that I've really been in the mood to get my fall decorations up. 
 
 

Between taking care of the little mister & working on sewing orders, I haven't had much time to make a new wreath for the fall season.  I really loved my wreath from last year but like to change things up & update my style ever so often, so I was looking for something a little different.  Rather than jumping into a time consuming new wreath project (the one I make last year took hours to cut out all the little felt pieces) I decided to upcycle my old wreath & give it a little face lift :)  Here's what it used to look like: 


Add a little grey ruffling & a painted wooden letter "C" and I feel like I have a whole new wreath! It took me about 30 minutes to re-do during E's nap time & I still had time to spare to write this little blog post :)  Productive nap times are the best!
 
 
 
 
Happy Fall!  :)

1 comment:

kelli {kelliflores.com} said...

love this! I keep walking all of these beautiful fall wreaths and thinking that I should try to make one. Great job!