Monday, May 21, 2012

39 weeks + a maternity shoot

My loving hubby went from My Little Sunshine product photographer to maternity photographer last week. I had really wanted to do some maternity photos, but was saving our $ for newborn photography. On our way home from picking up our share of produce from a local farmer, we decided to take advantage of the beautiful afternoon and the countryside we were driving in and did a little impromptu photo shoot. I was very pleased with how well my amateur hubby did! So thankful for him indulging me in this little project :) enjoy!

4 comments:

Sandy a la Mode said...

what a beautiful mama you are!! you are sooo close!! wishing you a smooth l&d and a speedy recovery! can't wait to meet your little one!!

Kelsey Flynn said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! looking forward to seeing pics of the baby!! :D

The Links said...

You will be so happy that you saved the money on maternity pictures and put them toward newborns. I am so glad that I had maternity pictures done, but looking back it really was silly that I paid $200 for pictures of me when I'm fat. I don't really want them around my house anymore because I would much rather have pictures of my cute little son!! So smart move!! You have the maternity pictures but you didn't have to pay for them. And plus, good newborn photographers are EXPENSIVE.....but totally worth every penny. They are only teeny tiny once!!

Terri said...

You look beautiful and so great for being 39 weeks! Cant wait to here of his arrival...hopefully he wont keep you waiting as long as mine tend to :)