Thursday, August 18, 2011

I have the sweetest husband {ever}...

This is what I woke up to on my birthday...3 bouquets of beautiful flowers & 3 sweet notes that I found as I made my way down the stairs.  See? He's the sweetest.
THEN, when I arrived downstairs, I found my husband doing this.  He gets extra points for making breakfast healthy {blueberry buckwheat pancakes} they were also DELICIOUS!


After breakfast, coffee & presents, he took me out to the lake for a rainy picnic...a little rain won't spoil our day :)

evening sunset over the lake to end a wonderful & memorable day.  the best part?  I had him ALL to myself.
 ALL. DAY. LONG.

Thanks so much for all the birthday wishes throughout the day!  It was one of my favorite birthdays yet :)
I just had to brag on my husband a bit because he went wayyy out of his way to make it such a special day and I love him so.

1 comment:

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

I can't see the first set of photos, for some reason they are behind the breakfast photos...but I think it may say that today is your birthday. If so, happy birthday! Looks like your husband did a great job of making you feel special :)