Friday, May 21, 2010

A New Favorite



This is going to be a weird post, but I had to share my new found love for these straws with someone, so I picked the blog world!  I recently purchased these stainless steel straws to use for drinking coffee in the morning.  Some of you who have been on coffee dates with me, know that I am weird and use straws in my hot coffee drinks.   I do it because I drink way too much coffee for a girl my age & don't want to end up with really yellowy teeth in 30 years.  But I love coffee and rather than throw in the towel & surrender to yellow teeth, or give up coffee altogether---I think I have found a nice solution.

Reusable Stainless Steel Straws.  Now I don't have to worry about flimsy plastic straws melting in my coffee, and better yet, I don't have to continually buy straws---I have about 4 of these guys to rotate during the week.  Thank you stainless steel straws for helping me keep my teeth un-yellowy.



2 comments:

Jacki Morris said...

That sounds excellent!! Do they sell those in the Azores? :)

Candice Elaine said...

I also just bought the new reusable cup at Starbucks and I love the straw that comes with it!