Monday, March 25, 2013

10 months old!




I know I say it every month, but seriously, where is the time going?  Am I really already thinking about this little guy's first birthday party plans?  Yeesh!
 
 
Your 9th month of life was a really exciting & fun one for us, and I think for you as well!
 
 
Last month you were just starting to pull up & this past month you not only pull up onto every furniture item or toy you can get your hands on, but you are also cruising around like a champ! 
 
You move from furniture piece to furniture piece & even started walking your push toy all by yourself! Mom & Dad are thinking walking is not too far off & oh boy, I'm not sure if we are ready for that.
 
You have become somewhat mischevious curious this month.  Your favorite things to explore are Bob's water bowl & the dishwasher.  Your radar goes off when either the dishwasher is open or Bob's bowl is freshly filled and it's a mad dash to play with them before mom can catch you :)
 
You also like to close doors, which (so far) you much prefer to opening them.  Way to help a mama out. 
 
You still love bananas, but avocados are making their way to the #1 position in your palate.
 
You babble all the time & direct more & more of your words to their proper person/dog.
 
You love to pet Bob, but sometimes it ends in hair pulling, so we are working on that one.
 
Much to you mama's dismay/delirium, you've decided to start waking up again multiple times a night...growth spurt, perhaps? 
 
 
We love you to pieces though & I keep reminding myself in those wee hours of the night of truly what a precious gift it is to be your mama-the one who gets up when you cry & soothes you back to sleep.  I know it won't always be this way, so I'll treasure it for now.
 


No comments: