Tuesday, February 12, 2013

c e l e b r a t e

We celebrated my favorite guy's birthday this weekend.  I may or may not have forgotten how old he was turning...but nevertheless, it was a great day.  And maybe the age is best forgotten.  No really, he is still very young.  And handsome. Back to the celebration.
 
 
It all started with waffles and coffee. Coffee was a must & waffles were a plus.
 
You can see both my men love mornings...just look at those sunshine-y faces.



waffles, or apricots in his case make it all better...
 


 
evidence that dad did dishes on his birthday...what a guy.
 


deliriously excited to open birthday cards
 

 
 and because birthday's should be celebrated with friends...
 



and cake...lots of yummy cake.
 



worms on the side, please. and fruit? well if you know me, you know I had to :)
 



 
 
The unpictured end to a great birthday was a DATE night to the movies!  It was a treat indeed.
 
Happy Birthday to my sweet, handsome man!

No comments: