Thursday, February 7, 2013

A favorite in {fashion}


I wanted to share one of favorite finds in clothing today.  Shabby Apple is one of my favorite brands in women's clothing & it thrills me to welcome them to the My Little Sunshine blog family :)
 
I am a lover of dresses.  And it is so hard to find quality, MODEST & fashionable dresses.  I love Shabby Apple for their retro & vintage flavor coupled with wonderfully modest design. 
 
They are a fabulous brand & have so much to offer, from women's clothing to modest swimsuits (Praise Jesus!), maternity wear and even darling girl's clothing. 
 
Here are some of my favorites right now, that are getting me in the mood for spring!
 
Made from a sturdy cotton canvas, this light-blue dress is the color of summer wind.  With cap sleeves, a sleek skirt and lovely detailing at the waist, this dress is an easy, breezy alternative for any summer day.

                                                             summer wind dress

Shop Shabby Apple for skirts for women. We offer a great selection of vintage-inspired skirts and other stylish clothes for women.
merry-go-round skirt

Drop waist dress with puff sleeves and kangaroo pockets.

two's company
*wish I had known about their maternity line during my pregnancy!* so cute!

This fiery red one-piece will be the cherry-on-top to all of your summer adventures. Featuring a charming ruffle detail above the bodice, comfortable cross-back straps, and a flatteringly simple shape, the Maraschino is both tart and sweet.

maraschino

I have my eye on a few of their swimsuits for the summer! So cute & again, love that it leaves much to the imagination, as far as swimsuits go.



So check them out, on the left hand side of the blog.  I promise you won't be disappointed :)

 

No comments: