Monday, February 20, 2012

my little man's first shower!



My sweet cousin put on a lovely shower for little e last weekend, filled with fantastic {and health-friendly} food, friends, family & plenty of superhero paraphanalia for the little guy ;)





I was so blessed by the outpouring of friends & family who came to love on ben, me & little e!  Being around these people always makes me wish we lived closer!



Some of baby boy's new digs...isn't he going to be the cutest?










Preparing for this little guy to make his entrance into the world has been so fun & it was the icing on the cake to celebrate his impending arrival with friends & family--we are so blessed! 
 Thank you for creating such a memorable day for us :)

2 comments:

Amy said...

What a sweet shower :) Looks like you had a lovely time!

texasmcvays said...

Aww, what a sweet shower. I especially enjoyed the arrow "don't open until May 26th!" Now if you do have him a little early the 24th is good day and he can share a birthday with our twins. Blessings! Kyle