Monday, May 2, 2011

Coming Soon to My Little Sunshine





I am SO excited to introduce the newest (soon-to-be) additions to the MLS fabric collection!

Cloud 9 Fabrics specialize in cute, modern 100& organic cotton fabrics made with low-impact dyes.  This will be the first organic cotton collection that I will be carrying in the shop & I cannot wait for it to arrive!  Here are the prints you will find in the shop:

Top left: Hydrangeas; Top Right: Shards; Bottom Left: Splinters; Bottom Right: Free As A Bird


Here's the deal:

This week ONLY (as I await the arrival of these goodies), I will do a Pre-Sale of these prints for $9.00/yard

The normal retail value is: $12/yard

That's 25% OFF!!

email me at: mylittlesunshineshop@gmail.com 
or send me a convo on etsy @ mysunshinefabric & we will get your order going!!!

**fabric should arrive by the end of this week, so the turnaround time on your order will be a short one** yippeeee!!

No comments: