Wednesday, December 8, 2010

sweep, sweep

Hello Hello Blog World :)  I am going to make a few "housekeeping" notes that probably most people don't care about, but it will make me feel better to do it, so there!

I recently deleted the fabric blog that I made for my fabric shop---why?  because it is too darn hard to remember to post to two different blogs.  I don't know what I was thinking.  So to make my life simpler, and because that blog really was very neglected, I just deleted it.  So that means The Carter Casa will be the go to blog for everything Carter related, including my 2 etsy shops!

Recently, Ashley Carter Designs reached 60 sales on etsy!! yayyy!! so excited!  The Lord has really been blessing my shop lately & for that I am so blessed & excited :)

And don't forget, a portion of the profit from both Ashley Carter Designs & My Sunshine Fabric go to Heartline Ministries in Haiti.   I am still partnering with Holly Day Cards & Jenn Straznicky Photography @ CreateforHaiti, so you should definitely check out the cool cards & photography they both offer--especially for the Christmas season!

That's all for now, folks! Thanks for bearing with me :)

1 comment:

Candice Elaine said...

I forgot about that blog. Can you move the posts over here so they aren't gone forever?