Friday, February 19, 2010

Sneak Peak

Here are the first of many new projects I hope to be working on! Hope you enjoy :)



Oversized Tote/Diaper Bag
This bag has one large pocket on the outside & 4 pockets on the inside


Oversized Tote/Diaper Bag
with handy side pockets for stuffing bottles, diapers, etc...

and, introducting....
mini clutches!


these are the same basic design as my larger clutches, but
on a smaller scale, and each has a cute little wristlet!


On a similar note, I have also started to make my large clutches with a small shoulder strap to make them easier to carry around. Unfortunately, I don't have a picture of any of them--but they are super cute!




let me know what you think ;)

7 comments:

Kari said...

so cute!!! I think the first bag is my favorite. You are so talented!

Holly said...

yep, I agree, they look great. if I didn't have to pay for this thing called nursing school I'd buy one of every color!

Rachel said...

Great bags and fabric! You're so talented. I'm a huge fan of clutches, so I think those are adorable!

Also, Sherman was pretty impressed with your craftsmanship :)

Candice Elaine said...

Um yes please! I would like the first bags fabric in regular clutch with the strap! :)

Tobin and Erin said...

Wow. I totally want that first bag. Seriously.

Guess there's another Starbucks meetup in our future...

Jenn said...

um. I love it! Can we buy some from you? hehe

Those are awesome!!

The Carters said...

of course, Jenn! :)