Friday, May 17, 2013

a week in review

 
This week started on a high note, celebrating my first Mother's Day with my two favorite guys.  We went out for a delicious brunch & then they spoiled me with an afternoon of shopping.  The icing on the cake was running into this guy, JD, whom we haven't seen in over a year!  What a blessing! Unplanned reunions are the best :)
 
 
 
I also made my first attempt at goat cheese this week & was quite pleased!  More of that to come, for sure!
 
 
As if Mother's Day wasn't enough, my thoughtful husband took E out for the day so I could get some sewing & cleaning done.  What a guy.  Oh & they came back bearing flowers.  What a winning team, and handsome, I might add.



Ephram was very pleased with his father-son outing; he was all-smiles :)
 

 

 
And although I missed them dearly, I was able to get this cute little wreath made for a friend/customer & worked on some of these. 

 
 
Happy Friday!

No comments: