Thursday, October 4, 2012

My new favorite :: family wall

I am loving our newly completed wall art and have been itching to share it with you! It adds so much fullness and cheer to our dining area and so well depicts the things dearest to our hearts. We have a collage of family pictures including one from Ben's return from his deployment, E's newborn picture, and our first family photo shoot. All three are filled with such sweet memories and I can't help but smile when I look at them. God is so good! Centered in all of these canvases is the saying, "what I love most about my home is who I share it with." So true:) Completing our little family wall is a canvas I made last week that is such a sweet reminder to us of the aroma we want our lives to be filled with: joy, prayer and thankfulness. I think it's so important to have things like this around the home to remind you of God's blessings and refocus us on what's important. It's easy to forget how richly blessed our lives are and when I look at this wall I can't help but think about how abundantly god has blessed our little family.


1 comment:

Holly said...

Nice fall decor. I like the amount of space between everything. Soon I will get to see it in person! :)