Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Cold Hands Warm Hearts Swap 2011

I was SO thrilled this year to participate in Sandy & Ilene's Cold Hands Warm Hearts Swap this year!



And was even more thrilled to get to know my partner, Mandy a little bit! 
She seems like such a sweetheart & this girl has great taste & mad talent with a crochet hook!

Here's a little peek into what I received in the mail from Mandy...

 Adorable Texas print (with a heart just where it belongs), vintage mustard coffee mug, & some sweet treats.  Tucked away in the blue tissue paper, I found these:

Purple fingerless gloves!  And the best part?  They were made by Mandy!  I am loving these little hand warmers & have been wearing them almost constantly :)  


I think I'm all set for the winter season, what do ya think?

Check out more of Mandy's super cute crocheted gloves at her etsy shop, here.  Thanks, Mandy!

7 comments:

Sandy a la Mode said...

awww i LOVE the gloves you got and the mug is soo fun!! purple and yellow are such a great combo! thanks for participating, mama!! ;)

Beth @ The Goad Abode said...

yay! what a sweet and personal gift :) i love the hand warmers :) great color and they look so cozy!

Kel said...

what a great color combo with the yellow and purple! Adorable fingerless gloves!
Happy CHWH!

Megan said...

What a lovely mug + gloves!! Beautiful colors!

Anonymous said...

Handmade gloves?? Sweet! And that print is lovely!

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

what a fun package - love those handmade fingerless gloves! the color is perfect. :) thanks for joining the fun!!

Rebecca said...

I love that Texas print! I love the state of Texas even though I'm not a native nor do I live there. :)

And what a treasure to have such beautiful hand-made gloves!