Thursday, October 27, 2011

Hello there...

It's good to see you again.

The Hubs, Bob & I have been gone for quite some time--about 10 days or so, for a little trip around Texas to see family and friends.


It was quite the whirlwind.  But definitely full of fun & lots of sweet memories.  

Really sweet ones, in fact...but more on those later.

While visiting the quaint little town of Blanco, Texas, Ben & I stumbled upon quite an interesting find.

One of the sets of True Grit.  Who knew?  Well, apparently my mom did.  

Ben could not in good conscience leave the little town before visiting a little piece of one of his favorite films.



so much happiness going on in this picture.

and here it is...the famous staircase.  anyone know what i'm talking about?  jeff bridges walks down from court, the little girl is waiting to hire him & rolls his cigarette for him at the bottom of the stairs.  (it's ok, i had to be told too)


1 comment:

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Very cool! My parents own the movie, yet I haven't seen it yet. I need to change that.

Looks like you had a great time :)