Wednesday, April 28, 2010

whistle while you work

Well friends, I have entered the workforce...at least temporarily.   I was offered a clerical job last week, working about 8 hours a week, but that will only last for two months.  Ben and I talked about it and looked at our schedules for the next couple of months, and it just seemed to fit right in there.  One of the hesitations I usually have about taking a  job, is not knowing how long we will actually still be in P'cola, but since this job is just temporary anyway, that qualm took care of itself.  

I am enjoying being a busy little worker bee, and Ben and I are adjusting well to both having jobs--he has been really supportive :)    I think it has made us really cherish our time together, which is always a good perspective to regain.  

I am praying that the Lord will use me and Ben both as a light for His glory in our respective jobs.  




If you would like to pray for us, I would ask that you would pray for our hearts and minds to be open to whatever the Lord has for us in the coming months, specifically in regard to Ben's job.  There are a lot of unknowns in our lives right now, that will probably be at least partially revealed in the coming months, and we just want to have open hearts to what it is that God has in store.